Sunday, 24 March 2013

Upcoming launch of R2

The long-awaited launch is near, just few days from now.  This April, Ageloc R2 will be officially launched in the market and not a limited time offer anymore. I really long for this one although one of our good friend already have tried it and there was significant changes that she noticed.  Also my Father-in-law got the chance to try it. We managed to buy one as a gift and it was when they launched R2 as a limited time offer and our good friend Jim and Cherry purchased a couple and offered one to us.

Here's what the company got to say with the product:

As we age, it is easy to miss the subtle changes in how we feel. These changes accumulate until one day we wake up and realise that we feel less young. Do you remember that day? Well, you are not alone. Ageing can impact our youthful spark: we begin to feel flat, sluggish and out of tune. ageLOC® R² targets the sources of ageing to help you achieve a balance and feel healthy and vibrant.

ageLOC® R² is a great product combination that works by activating the Youth Gene Clusters related to cellular oxidative protection and energy production towards a cleansed and energised state. First, ageLOC®R2 Day is formulated with Cordyceps sinensis, pomegranate and Panax ginseng, which targets the following three dimensions to increase physical performance, help maintain mental capacities and good sexual relations. Second, ageLOC® R2 Night contains selenium, a highly beneficial mineral that contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.

Other testimonials I've read about the product:

Fairer skin that's glowing and smooth. Improved sleep pattern. Increased energy level and back to your youthful state. Change in aura, always happy and satisfied. Boost in sex life, much healthier and enjoyable. Lessen hair loss and thinning as well as improvement in grey hair. Improved vision. Acne have cleared. A good solution to insomnia.

I can't wait this April to purchase one for myself. I'm looking forward most especially in helping me improve my energy level to endure and sustain long day's of work as well as to get rid with my grey hair and thinning.

If you're interested to buy or reserve one for yourself or for your loved one, just contact me via email and I'm more than willing to help.

I'll keep you posted on this one. Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment